本书于2017-03由Packt Publishing出版，作者Muhammad Asif Abbasi，全书356页。
- Get an overview of big data analytics and its importance for organizations and data professionals
- Delve into Spark to see how it is different from existing processing platforms
- Understand the intricacies of various file formats, and how to process them with Apache Spark.
- Realize how to deploy Spark with YARN, MESOS or a Stand-alone cluster manager.
- Learn the concepts of Spark SQL, SchemaRDD, Caching and working with Hive and Parquet file formats
- Understand the architecture of Spark MLLib while discussing some of the off-the-shelf algorithms that come with Spark.
- Introduce yourself to the deployment and usage of SparkR.
- Walk through the importance of Graph computation and the graph processing systems available in the market
- Check the real world example of Spark by building a recommendation engine with Spark using ALS.
- Use a Telco data set, to predict customer churn using Random Forests.
- Architecture and Installation
- Transformations and Actions with Spark RDDs
- ETL with Spark
- Spark SQL
- Spark Streaming
- Machine Learning with Spark
- Operating in Clustered Mode
- Building a Recommendation System
- Customer Churn Prediction
- There's More with Spark
提供了PDF、azw3 以及 epub 二种格式的下载。本博客文章除特别声明，全部都是原创！
本文链接: 【[电子书]Learning Apache Spark 2 PDF下载】（https://www.iteblog.com/archives/2214.html）