《: The Definitive Guide, 2nd Edition》于 2021年11月由 O'Reilly Media 出版， ISBN 为 9781492043089 ，全书 486 页。
Every enterprise application creates data, whether it consists of log messages, metrics, user activity, or outgoing messages. Moving all this data is just as important as the data itself. With this updated edition, application architects, developers, and production engineers new to thestreaming platform will learn how to handle data in motion. Additional chapters cover 's AdminClient API, transactions, new security features, and tooling changes.
Engineers from Confluent and LinkedIn responsible for developing Kafka explain how to deploy production Kafka clusters, write reliable event-driven microservices, and build scalable stream processing applications with this platform. Through detailed examples, you'll learn Kafka's design principles, reliability guarantees, key APIs, and architecture details, including the replication protocol, the controller, and the storage layer.
- Best practices for deploying and configuring Kafka
- Kafka producers and consumers for writing and reading messages
- Patterns and use-case requirements to ensure reliable data delivery
- Best practices for building data pipelines and applications with Kafka
- How to perform monitoring, tuning, and maintenance tasks with Kafka in production
- The most critical metrics among Kafka's operational measurements
- Kafka's delivery capabilities for stream processing systems
本文链接: 【Kafka: The Definitive Guide, 2nd Edition 下载】（https://www.iteblog.com/archives/10156.html）